Databases Available to Nebraskans Websites Selected by Librarians
- Alternative Fix Companion site to a Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) Frontline program that examines the controversy over complementary and alternative medical treatments
- CancerGuide: Alternative Therapies
- DrWeil.com from the founder of the Program in Integrative Medicine at University of Arizona Health Sciences Center
- Herbal Safety A number of very helpful fact sheets presented here, including those that the deal with commonly-used medicinal herbs and plants, such as ginseng, chamomile, pumpkin seeds, and St. John's Wort.
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine part of the National Institutes of Health, offering a starting point for anyone interested in alternative medicine
- National Council Against Health Fraud
- Spices Contains basic facts, photographs, and illustrations of nearly thirty herbs and spices