Maps of Nebraska
Websites Selected by Librarians
- See Also: Maps (national, international, special, etc.)
- Buffalo County (Nebraska) Plat Maps, 1919
- County Outline/Data Map from the Census Bureau. Click on the county to get data.
- Custer County (Nebraska) Plat Maps, 1967
- Douglas County (Nebraska) Plat Book, 1937
- Economic Census Maps of Nebraska (2007) State, County, Combined Statistical Areas, and Metropolital Area Maps.
- Educational Service Units
- Farm & Home Publishers primary publication is the Farm & Home County Plat &Directory book. This publication contains township maps of an entire county, showing plat maps (landowners) on the left side and directory maps (location of rural residents) on the right side
- Franklin County (Nebraska) Township Names and Plat Maps 1905
- Furnas County (Nebraska) Plat Maps, 1916
- Game and Parks Interactive Map Find properties managed by Game and Parks.
- Harlan County (Nebraska) Township and Plat Maps 1921
- Kearney County (Nebraska) Plat Maps, 1937
- Maps and Atlases Nebraska State and County maps and atlases linked on the NeGenWebProject site
- Nebraska Agricultural Statistics Charts and Maps Charts and maps of agricultural production
- Nebraska Business Information
- Nebraska County Maps
- Nebraska Databook Maps economic, geographic, and geologic maps provided by the Department of Economic Development.
- Nebraska Department of Roads Map Library traffic maps, highway maps, and much more
- Nebraska Geology Includes maps and information about all aspects of geology, including rivers, earthquakes, rocks &minerals
- Nebraska Historical Marker Texts
- Nebraska Historical Society Atlases a collection of 500 county atlases or plat books. The approximate time period of these atlases and plat books is 1885 to the present. Of these 500 atlases/plat books, 147 have been microfilmed. These are mainly from 1885 to 1947, though not every county has an atlas for every year
- NRD MapMaker a free web-based application that allows you to create and print customized interactive maps for Southeast Nebraska, provided by the Lower Platte River Corridor Alliance
- Official Highway Map highway map downloadable in sections. Includes a city index with populations. Order by email or Phone Please call (402-479-4512) or e-mail the Communication Division to request a free Highway Map
- Sanborn Maps Collections of Sanborn insurance maps are to be found in North American libraries, including the Nebraska State Historical Society.
Nebraska State Historical Society
P.O. Box 82554
Lincoln, NE 68501-2554
info/main number (402) 471-3270
toll free: (800) 833-6747
- State Parks Map from the Game and Parks Commission.
- Towns and Places in Nebraska (current and historical) County Maps Showing Nebraska Towns and Places
- Transportation, Warehousing, Distribution, Logistics
- US Census Bureau Map Click and zoom on any area
- US Geological Survey Maps, Nebraska Topographical, mineral, water resource, drought, earthquake, congressional district and other maps from the US Geological Survey
Source for other Plat Maps:
R.C. Booth Enterprises - Publishers of County Plat and Tam Services
318 Main St
PO Box 373
Manning, IA 51455
phone: 712/655 5425
fax: 712 655 5965