Databases Available to Nebraskans Websites Selected by Librarians
- Endometriosis Association
- Estronaut: Boldly Exploring Women's Health
- girlshealth.gov gives girls reliable, useful information on the health issues they will face as they become young women and tips on handling relationships with family and friends, at school and at home. From the Office on Women's Health in the Department of Health and Human Services.
- healthywomen.org From the National Women's Health Resource Center, a nonprofit organization providing women in-depth, objective, physician-approved information on a broad range of women's health issues.
- Women's Health Initiative "one of the largest preventive studies of its kind in the United States" contains information and preliminary research results, including "risks and benefits," for a study of the impact of taking estrogen plus progestin (also known as Hormone Replacement Therapy, or HRT)
- womenshealth.gov from the National Women's Health Information Center (NWHIC), a service of the Office on Women's Health in the Department of Health and Human Services.