Where can I find Nebraska Budget and Financial Information?
Websites Selected by Librarians
- Annual Budgetary Reports from the Department of Administrative Services Accounting Division. Schedule by agency of budgeted and actual expenditures for a fiscal year.
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports from the Department of Administrative Services Accounting Division. Analyzes state revenues and expenditures by program.
- Executive Budget Documents Biennial Executive Budget recommendations prepared for the Governor by the Department of Administrative Services Budget Division. Also known as the Governor's Executive Budget.
- Governors - Speeches to the Legislature includes Budget, State of the State and Inaugural addresses
- Legislative Fiscal Office Reports - Nebraska Legislature includes final Biennial Budgets enacted by the Legislature and current Appropriations Committee proposals.
- StateSpending.Nebraska.gov StateSpending.Nebraska.gov is a searchable, user-friendly public website that discloses how our State government receives and spends funds.
- University of Nebraska Operating Budgets