Databases Available to Nebraskans Websites Selected by Librarians
- Cement and Concrete Basics Background information about cement, concrete (a mixture of cement and other ingredients), the cement industry, and concrete products
- Creative Chemistry a wide range of fun, educational activities for high school chemistry students and teachers
- Nobel Prize Winners in Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry.org overview of recent topics, interesting reactions, and information on the most important chemicals.
- Periodic Table of the Elements Click on any tile to see more about the element with links to more sites for reports and, in some cases, samples of the element. Also included is a brief biography of Mendeleev, the discoverer of periodic law and a list of collectors and sources of element samples from natural, ultra pure, and everyday objects