How do I find court cases or pay court fines online in Nebraska?
Websites Selected by Librarians
- Attorney General Opinions Nebraska Attorneys General opinions since 1981.
- Commission on Industrial Relations, Nebraska recent orders online free, NCIR reporter available online by subscription
- County Courthouses from Genealogy.com
- County Courthouses addresses from the Nebraska State Historical Society.
- Criminal Court Cases - Lancaster County, Nebraska
- Google Advanced Scholar Search. Select Nebraska from Legal Opinions and Journals category and enter search terms. Searches Nebraska Supreme, Appellate, and District Court Opinions.
- Guide to Nebraska Courts Private site explaining the Nebraska court system, which court handles types of cases, and links to fee-based court records searching.
- Internet Payment System Pay speeding & traffic tickets and citations for all county courts. For all county and district courts except Douglas County, make a payment on a current criminal or traffic case, civil or small claims case, juvenile case, or garnishment.
- Justice System Nebraska county and district court records available online by subscription. Subscription Information
- Justice System One Time Search Pay with a credit card for a single search.
- Nebraska Citation Payment Process
- Nebraska Commission on Public Advocacy search Supreme Court Opinions, Nebraska Court of Appeals Published Opinions, and Nebraska Court of Appeals Unpublished Opinions
- Nebraska Judicial Branch Directory and informational guide to all levels of courts in Nebraska. Includes some frequently used court forms and links to fee-based court records databases.
- Nebraska Public Records Directory Private site linking to sources for public records. Most are fee-based.
- PACER (Public Access to Court Electronic Records) An electronic public access service that allows users to obtain case and docket information from federal appellate, district and bankruptcy courts, and the PACER Case Locator via the Internet. PACER is provided by the federal Judiciary in keeping with its commitment to providing public access to court information via a centralized service.
- Public Record Center.com public documents, files, and transactions for the State of Nebraska. Check your neighborhood in Nebraska for sex abusers and sex criminals. Look into Nebraska professional licensing, Nebraska credentials, and Nebraska permits.
- Supreme Court opinions Searchable database of the U.S. Supreme Court decisions since 1893 on the Findlaw website.