Gun Laws in Nebraska
Websites Selected by Librarians
The web sites included below are not created by the Nebraska Library Commission. They are linked from this site as a service to users, who are responsible for their own use of this information. The Library Commission does not endorse their quality or accuracy.
- Concealed Carry Information From the Nebraska State Patrol. Includes links to application forms, documents, certified instructors, FAQs, and rules and regulations for handgun permits.
- Concealed Handgun Permit Act 2006 Text of Nebraska law passed in 2006 permitting concealed handguns.
- Concealed Handgun Premises Posting Sign Sign to post on a premises wishing to prohibit concealed handguns on the property. From the Nebraska State Patrol.
- Federal and State Firearms Laws
- Frequently Asked Questions concerning Gun Permits Douglas County Sheriff - Omaha, NE
- Gun Regulations for Lancaster County Nebraska
- Nebraska Cities and their No CCW Firearm Laws Posted on the handgunlaw.us web site.
- State Gun Laws