- FireFox - Latest version plus one previous version
- Google Chrome - Latest version plus one previous version
- Internet Explorer - 8.0 or later *
- Safari - Latest version plus one previous version
- Cookies enabled
- Login option requires referring URL to be enabled
(all databases except FirstSearch and WorldCat)
- AP Videos are available in the Explora Public interface, the most recent versions of Firefox, Chrome, or Safari, or Internet Explorer 10 or later are required to view the videos.
- Adobe Flash Player 10.0 or later is required to use Text-To-Speech on interfaces in which it is available.
- Internet Explorer users should turn off Compatibility View by clicking the button next to the web address bar in their browser. Compatibility View may cause some areas of EBSCO interfaces to not display correctly.
- Windows 8/8.1 users should use the desktop version of Internet Explorer to view PDFs in the Viewer. The Metro version of Internet Explorer does not support Adobe Reader plug-ins that allow viewing of PDFs.
* Effective July 1, 2017, EBSCO will stop supporting Internet Explorer 8.0 and 9.0, due to security risks. Until 2017 all currently existing functionality, as of May 2016, that is supported in IE 8.0 and 9.0 will continue to be supported, however all newly released services and features will only be supported in IE 10.0 or higher.