About Explora Public
Click on the Explora Public logo to access EBSCO's Explora interface designed specifically for public library patrons.Contents:
- Explora Public allows users to simultaneously search or browse the following databases via a colorful, student-friendly interface:
- Biography Reference Center
- Consumer Health Complete
- Legal Information Reference Center
- MasterFILE Complete
- Points of View Reference Center
- Primary Search
- Topic Overviews - Topic Overviews appear in the search results list for thousands of popular topics and include links to citable, authoritative summary articles. If a Topic Overview is available, it will appear at the top of the search results list. Topic Overview content comes from a variety of high quality sources, both proprietary and encyclopedic, including: Salem Press, Encyclopedia Britannica, and American National Biography.
- Search or browse multiple EBSCO databases via a single user-friendly interface to retrieve information on a wide variety of general interest topics.
Help Resources from the Nebraska Library Commission Staff
Note: The information in the following help resources apply to both Explora Primary and Explora Public.