Websites Selected by Librarians
- Children's Book Council (CBC) This section of the CBC web page contains an article by Maria Mena on Library Outreach to Hispanic Children.
- Consumer Health Information in Many Languages Resources A collaboration of the NN/LM Consumer Outreach Librarians
- Cuentos: Stories in Spanish
- Health Information in Spanish
- Interesting Things for ESL Students
- Latino/a Civic and Social Service Organizations in Nebraska and Eastern Iowa Provided by the Office of Latino/Latin American Studies of the Great Plains at University of Nebraska Omaha.
- Latinos Online
- Learn the Net in Espanol
- Medline Plus in Spanish
- PLUS: Public Libraries Using Spanish
- Social Security publications in Spanish
- Spanish in Our Libraries
- Spanish Theme Page Picture Dictionary, Information, Quizzes, Worksheets and Printouts to Color
- WebJunction - Resources for Working with Spanish Speakers