Databases Available to Nebraskans Websites Selected by Librarians
- Children?s Book Council (CBC) This section of the CBC web page contains an article by Maria Mena on ?Library Outreach to Hispanic Children.?
- Críticas: An English Speaker's Guide to the Latest Spanish-Language Titles monthly review of Spanish-language books produced by Publishers Weekly, Library Journal, and School Library Journal. Search "children's reviews" or "adult reviews" from this site to find lists of recommended titles.
- Cuentos: Stories in Spanish
- Health Information in Spanish
- Interesting Things for ESL Students
- Latino/a Civic and Social Service Organizations in Nebraska and Eastern Iowa Provided by the Office of Latino/Latin American Studies of the Great Plains at University of Nebraska Omaha.
- Latinos Online
- Learn the Net in Espanol
- Libros Sin Fronteras (Now Baker and Taylor)
- Medline Plus in Spanish
- National Clearinghouse for English Language Acquisition coordinates and conveys a broad range of research and resources in support of an inclusive approach to high quality education for ELLs
- NOAH (New York Online Access to Health) Health Topics and Resources available in both Spanish and English
- PLUS: Public Libraries Using Spanish
- Social Security publications in Spanish
- Spanish in Our Libraries
- Spanish Theme Page Picture Dictionary, Information, Quizzes, Worksheets and Printouts to Color
- WebJunction - Resources for Working with Computers and Spanish Speakers