Where can I find information on financing for housing or home improvement in Nebraska?
Websites Selected by Librarians
- Affordable Housing Program from the Department of Community and Rural Development
- Dollar and Energy Savings Loans for energy efficient housing through the Nebraska Energy Office.
- GovLoans.gov is your gateway to Federal loan information. GovLoans.gov is brought to you by the U.S government and GovBenefits.gov.
- Low Income Weatherization Program from the Nebraska Energy Office
- Nebraska Investment Finance Authority (NIFA) Provides financial and technical resources for homeownership, rental housing, agriculture, manufacturing, medical and community development endeavors
- Single Family Housing Loans and Grants provide homeownership opportunities to low- and moderate-income rural Americans through several loan, grant, and loan guarantee programs. The programs also make funding available to individuals to finance vital improvements necessary to make their homes decent, safe, and sanitary