Where can I find information on financing for housing or home improvement in Nebraska?
Websites Selected by Librarians
- Affordable Housing Program from the Department of Community and Rural Development
- Dollar and Energy Savings Loans for energy efficient housing through the Nebraska Energy Office.
- GovLoans.gov is your gateway to Federal loan information. GovLoans.gov is brought to you by the U.S government and GovBenefits.gov.
- Low Income Weatherization Program from the Nebraska Energy Office
- Nebraska Investment Finance Authority (NIFA) Provides financial and technical resources for homeownership, rental housing, agriculture, manufacturing, medical and community development endeavors
- Rural Housing Programs from USDA Rural Development in Nebraska.