Where can I find information about metal detecting in Nebraska?
Websites Selected by Librarians
- Archaeological Resources Protection Act of 1979 Federal law relating to the protection of archaeological resources and sites which are on public lands and Indian lands.
- Laws Regarding Metal Detecting on private property, State property, and Federal property
- Metal Detecting and Treasure Hunting Clubs Private site listing clubs by state.
- Metal Detecting In Nebraska? You Should Know the Law Private site for metal detecting hobbyists.
- Nebraska Game and Parks Contact Information
- Nebraska State Archaeology Division Contact information for guidance.
- Nebraska Statutes Chapter 82 Includes sections on prohibited acts on public lands.