Websites Selected by Librarians
- Administration on Aging
- Center for Public Affairs
- Demography & Population Studies
- Kids Count a national and state-by-state effort to track the status of children in the United States
- Migration Information offers visitors a fantastic opportunity to stay on top of trends and changes in global migration
- National Coalition for the Homeless a searchable bibliographic database with references to research on homelessness, housing, and poverty as well as directories of local, state and national homeless/housing organizations
- State and County QuickFacts Nebraska Select counties or cities from drop-down menus. For town smaller than 5,000 or county subdivisions (e.g. townships, precincts) scroll to bottom of select a city menu and select "other places not listed"