Where can I find salary information for Nebraska public employees?
Websites Selected by Librarians
Contact Department of Administrative Services Personnel Division 402-471-2075 to request salary information of individual state employees.
- LegiStorm US congressional staff salaries are available for free on the web
- Nebraska Blue Book - Executive Branch Chapter Includes information about the organization of state government, as well as information on state-level elected offices, including job description and salary information on the Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Secretary of State, Auditor of Public Accounts, and Attorney General. Effective 2009, Governor Salary = $105,000; Lieutenant Governor Salary = $75,000; Secretary of State Salary = $85,000; Attorney General Salary = $95,000; Treasurer Salary = $85,000 and Auditor Salary = $85,000.
- Nebraska Blue Book- Legislative Branch Chapter Includes information about current and past Senators, organization of the Legislature, committees, the law-making process, legislative districts, salaries.
- Nebraska State Government Salary Survey annual comparative data for selected state government and private sector occupations. In PDF format.
- Salaries and Benefits of U.S. Congress Members from About.com.
- State College System Board Materials June of each year includes salary for System Chancellor and the 3 State College Presidents.
- State College System Salary Recommendations Salaries for faculty and staff except college presidents.
- State of Nebraska Classification & Pay Plan
- State of Nebraska Personnel Almanac annual
- State of the Schools Report Select a year, click on tabs for state, school district or school building and use the search box to find a wealth of information (including salaries) on Nebraska public schools
- University of Nebraska Personnel Roster Print copy also available for loan from the Nebraska Library Commission Information Services Team.