Where can I search Nebraska state laws, rules and regulations?
Websites Selected by Librarians
- Attorney General - Opinion Archives archive from 1981-present
- Bill Tracker receive updates on up to 15 bills or subscribe to premium service
- Bills & Documents Search Search for current bills
- Federal and State Firearms Laws
- Municipal Codes and Ordinances Local zoning and housing information may be in local municipal codes
- Nebraska Administrative Code (Rules & Regulations). Keyword search or browse by agency
- Nebraska Commission on Public Advocacy search Supreme Court Opinions, Nebraska Court of Appeals Published Opinions, and Nebraska Court of Appeals Unpublished Opinions
- Opinions of the Courts slip opinions for the last 90 days, Supreme and Appeals Courts
- Search Past Legislation keyword searches of legislation introduced since the 96th (1999 - 2000) Legislature
- Statutes and Constitution - Nebraska keyword search or view chapter-by-chapter
- U.S. District Court 8th Circuit Opinions selected opinions posted by the Nebraska Bar Association
- Worker's Compensation Court Decision
You may need to consult an attorney to determine if there are any case laws (court cases) that would affect your research. If you are unable to afford an attorney, you may wish to contact sources listed here.