Where can I search Nebraska state laws, rules and regulations?
Websites Selected by Librarians
- Attorney General - Opinion Archives archive from 1981-present
- Bill Tracker receive updates on up to 15 bills or subscribe to premium service
- Federal and State Firearms Laws
- Municipal Codes and Ordinances Local zoning and housing information may be in local municipal codes
- Nebraska Administrative Code / Rules and Regulations
- Nebraska Commission on Public Advocacy search Supreme Court Opinions, Nebraska Court of Appeals Published Opinions, and Nebraska Court of Appeals Unpublished Opinions
- Search Bills and Resolutions
- Search Past Legislation keyword searches of legislation introduced since the 96th (1999 - 2000) Legislature
- Statutes and Constitution - Nebraska keyword search or view chapter-by-chapter
- Supreme Court Opinions The slip opinions and lists released by the Nebraska Supreme Court and the Nebraska Court of Appeals in the last 90 days are posted here in full text (in PDF).
- Transcripts, Floor Debates, and Committee Hearings from 1981 forward
- U.S. District Court 8th Circuit Opinions selected opinions posted by the Nebraska Bar Association
- Worker's Compensation Court
You may need to consult an attorney to determine if there are any case laws (court cases) that would affect your research. If you are unable to afford an attorney, you may wish to contact sources listed here.