Websites Selected by Librarians
- Applied Information Management (AIM) a not-for-profit community organization that promotes technology to empower people, enhance organizations, and create brilliant communities
- Business Plans and Profiles Index This site provides lists of "types of small businesses and a corresponding sample business plan, profile or book about the business with sources provided after each entry
- Nebraska Business Development Center
- Nebraska Cooperative Council statewide, non-profit, non-partisan trade association which works to foster, improve, and promote a better understanding of the theory, principles, and practices of the cooperative way of doing business and to develop a unified approach on matters in which there is a common interest.
- Nebraska Small Business Administration
- Small Business Administration this site provides links to information about starting, financing, and expanding a business
- Small Business Administration: Manage Your Business resource that is designed to give business owners a basic overview of how to manage, market, and lead their business
- Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center In an effort to help organizations provide better service, the IRS' Small Business/Self-Employed division's Stakeholder Liaison has developed templates to make setting up a "Tax Center" easy.
- Small Business Loan Programs
- Work.com how-to guides to running your small business from Work.com