Where do I find Unemployment Information for the state of Nebraska?
Websites Selected by Librarians
Effective December 2, 2012 workers will no longer be able to claim weekly benefits through the Department of Labor telephone system. You will be REQUIRED to claim your weekly benefits and REQUIRED to complete a weekly work search log through the 24 hour internet site at dol.nebraska.gov. Questions on your claim can be directed to the claims center: (402) 458-2500.
- Employer's Guide to Unemployment Insurance - Nebraska Guide from the Nebraska Dept. of Labor
- File Unemployment Claims for Workers
- File Unemployment Taxes for Employers
- How to File a Weekly Claim and Log Your Work Search. Instructions in English and Spanish for registering and setting up a PIN number.
- Nebraska Department of Labor Click on File for Unemployment in the For Workers section to file new or weekly claims. For guides, re-employment and training information, click the blue Unemployment bar on lower right.
- NEworks (Joblink) Nebraska Department of Labor site for job seekers and employers. Register to use this powerful tool to post resumes, do customized job searches, match your skills with available jobs, find labor market information, etc. Also links to the unemoployment claims filing site from the More Services link in the Services for Job Seekers section.